Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Holidays All Year Round!

It seems to me that this is the time of the year when everyone seems to be a bit nicer, or is it just my imagination? No, I am sure my imagination is not that good! Maybe it’s a matter of making up for being naughty or nice during the year? Me I love the holiday season, if only for the extra little bit of kindness I feel I get from everyone around me. Oh and the lights, I love the lights, the more the merrier as they say. I make it a point to find the best ones and revisit them over the few weeks that they are up and shining brightly for all to see.

It is also this time of the year that I find myself scrambling to come up with some great plant creation to offer my online customers for the holiday gift giving season, this year I believe I have solved the problem. It is the gift you will be remembered for and everyone would love to receive. It is called the BkyardParadise Plant a Month . It is the gift that keeps on giving because once a month for the next twelve months the recipient of this gift will receive one rooted succulent or 2-3 unrooted cuttings or 2 air plants, they come with care and planting instructions. You can find this great gift along with many others at my online shop located at  http://www.bkyardparadise.etsy.com/


My other alternative would be some of my hand built clay oddities. They are always fun. On the other hand if I don’t get back to work there won’t be anything for the holidays.

Hoping the holiday season will bring you a smile!

Peace-Out
Sheila Pichlik-Parrott

No comments:

Post a Comment